Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Lay Member / Chair of Lay Members: Presidents committee.
- Holder of the Queen’s Warrant.
- Equivalent to the High Court this is the highest legal position a non-lawyer can hold.
Warwick Business School
- Associate Fellow of WBS and the University of Warwick.
- Module organiser for Innovation and Creativity in Organisations.
- I have taught on a number of modules and received teaching excellence awards.
- Arts Council supported, I have worked on a number of projects which have increased community participation.
- Currently working on the issue of soil and food sovereignty.
The following are examples of the work I have done:
United Nations – International Labour Organisation
Freedom from Racism toolkit, which is now one of the UN-ILO’s global products.
Royal Festival Hall
Senior Management Development and Front of House restructuring.
University and Colleges Union
National inquiry into Race & Representation.
Policy Development on Conflict of Interest.
Family Welfare Association
Senior Management Team training on Strategy.
Kent Probation Service
Investigation into complaints of a BME employee, production of report and recommendations.
St George’s Hospital
Developing Partnership Working between trade unions and the employer.
Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance
Vision formulation and stakeholder balanced scorecard development.